- Welcome to MJDMA -
The Madras Jewellers & Diamond Merchants' Association was established on 11th February 1938 with a humble beginning of 14 illustrated jewellers. The Association was housed initially at 24/25, China Bazaar Road and later shifted to 220 (New N.S.C. Bose Road) China Bazaar Road, where on 20.11.1940 the Diamond Madyastham Weighment Section was inaugurated by Sri Vummidi Anantham Chetty. We entered the present new premises No.2, Car Street, N.S.C. Bose Road, Chennai–79 on 1st January 1942 and a new chapter in the history of the Association has egun that day..The Madras Jewellers & Diamond Merchants Association has today grown to reach a strong membership of more than 1200 small, medium and big jewellers.
© 2014 MJDMA. All Rights Reserved
- 2/10, Car Street, NSC Bose Road, Sowcarpet, Chennai - 600 079
- 044- 42167405 ,25365330, 25381982